Thursday 15 December 2011

weight

all girls or not all of em..but MOST OF EM' do care about WEIGHT which inlude me myself and I...shooottt -___-'  previously zaman sekola or muda-mudi feel kurusssss je...now haih....da 50KGS.



so one of MY AIM FOR NEXT YEAR which i STARTED this YEAR dec 2011 is:


SAYA NAK JADI KURUS...at least 44kgs-45kgs..hihi my future body soon to BE... is I WANT TO BE in the MIDDLE ... hihi and my gf (fuzy) prefer yg paling kiri

HOW TO CALCULATE YOUR BMI???

First we have to know the BMI categories first,,okay!!?

BMI Categories:
  • Underweight = <18.5
  • Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
  • Overweight = 25–29.9
  • Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
i) and then you have to calculate your height in metres like this:

i.e:  1.6 x 1.6
      =2.56
 
ii) then your weight in normal kg example (50kgs)

 next step

    50/2.56
    =19.53---->this is your BMI...


-anmr-

No comments:

Post a Comment